in the USA

Sunday, March 26, 2006

diary2

Lun Dairy
March 21, 2006
Today is Tuesday. After I woke up this morning, I look out of the window. The sky was cloudy, and I could feel it should be cold outside. I watched the weather forecast on TV yesterday, and it said it would be snowing. Recently the weather is getting warmer, flowers are blooming. I was wondering was it going to be snowing today? My conclusion was that it wouldn’t be snowing. This spring break I don’t have any plan, so I often go to library review my English textbook. Today I went to library at 11 o’clock. There were many people in the library. Some of them were studying; Some people were reading magazines; Others were surfing internet. Finally, I found a seat, opened my bag, took out the textbook, and started reviewing. After an hour, I felt bored to study. Then I went to the magazine section. When I stood in the front of the magazine board, I found a travel magazine that is about Florida travel. I love Florida. I have decided that I will go there in May. So I got the magazine and read it. I read the first page title, “Today’s daydream is tomorrow’s reality.” I like the title. It is my idea too. I saw many pictures of landscape in Florida. It is beautiful. I recalled the vacation in Okinawa of Japan. I believe the shores are the nearest to paradise, just like believe today’s day.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I enjoyed this entry, and I wonder why it is called Diary 2. Where is Diary 1?

I hope you will use some of your spring break to do some sightseeing in the Washington area. You can review your English textbooks while still having fun (and learning more English)!

PS "Dairy" means "milk": dairy cows, dairy farms, dairy products like cheese and yogurt. "Diary" means "journal".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home